DALTON (September 16, 2011)— Mohawk’s largest and most popular annual sales event is just one week away and the company’s aligned retailers are preparing for an increase in business during the five-week sale. The 2011 Mohawk Anniversary Sale features enticing customer incentives and never-seen-before offerings, including three, ALL-NEW SmartStrand with DuPont Sorona carpet styles introduced exclusively for this event.
“Our aligned retailers look forward to the Mohawk Anniversary Sale each year because they know Mohawk will deliver exciting offers, which will motivate their customers to buy today,” said Jenny Nichols, Director of Retail Marketing. “This year’s sale is certainly no exception.”
The Mohawk Anniversary Sale begins September 23 and runs through October 31. In addition to the all-new SmartStrand with DuPont Sorona offerings, the sale includes:
· Special pricing on select styles of Mohawk hardwood and ceramic tile flooring Made in America.
· Incredible consumer finance offers, including no interest financing for either 36 months or 48 months, with a credit buydown for retailers.
· An expanded Decorate for the Cure campaign that coincides with National Breast Cancer Awareness month (October). Mohawk will donate even more money to Susan G. Komen for the Cure® when customers purchase SmartCushion™ underlayment during the Mohawk Anniversary Sale.
· Increased opportunities for retail sales associates to earn Mohawk Infinite Rewards points when selling both hard and soft surface products. These points can be redeemed for thousands of amazing prizes.
· A comprehensive advertising tool kit that includes customizable advertisements for print, direct mail, television and radio. Television and radio ads feature Taniya Nayak, an HGTV star and Mohawk spokesperson.
· Professionally designed point-of-purchase sales kit designed to help the retailer further leverage the Mohawk Anniversary Sale in the retail store.
Mohawk also launched a national media campaign to promote this year’s Mohawk Anniversary Sale. The campaign includes pre-roll advertising spots on top-rated shows on HGTV.com, DIYNetwork.com, and FoodNetwork.com, print advertisements in popular consumer magazines like Traditional Home and Family Circle, as well as special online promotions on several high-profile social media websites.
REFERENCE Material From: MohawkPR.com